Meet Bruno!

#1 User is offline   Fae88 

• Egg
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationOhio
  • tielskept:

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:16 AM

Hello I am new :). You can find my first official post in the Introduction section. But I wanted to share a bunch of pics here. This is my sweet boy! He is somewhere between 7-8 months old.

Baby pics! His first day home. He was terrified of all toys. So his first few days he was toyless.

Posted Image

A little older
Posted Image

These pics were taken in December

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

And these are his shaggy/molting stage pics. Yes he gets a balanced diet of fresh fruits, grains, protien, and veggies along with a seed and pellet mix daily. He is also misted daily.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And yes his cage is small for him. He spends 80% of his cage free range in the house. And tomorrow I plan on upgrading his living situation by picking this up tomorrow :).
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   razzmatazz 

• Tiel Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • View gallery
  • LocationUSA
  • tielskept:
    one

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:10 AM

Hi and welcome to you and your new baby tiel! What a beautiful little tiel you have. He definitely is growing in more yellow feathers as he grows older. I read your introduction of Bruno and was happy to read you found him at a breeder's aviary, and that Bruno has already bonded well with you and is supper happy in his environment. You definitely have experience in homing birds, that is for sure.

I'm happy you have joined us, and hope to see you often on the forum.

This post has been edited by razzmatazz: 30 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

#3 User is offline   foxyglady 

• Egg
  • Pip
  • LocationIowa
  • tielskept:
    two

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:00 AM

Hi Fae. Welcome to TT. It's a great site. I've learned a lot from these people. You're sure doing well with him. His diet is wonderful. I have loads of trouble getting my boys to eat almost anything but seeds. Bruno is not only handsome, he's very photogenic. :thumbup:/> Hope you like it here.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users