Totally Tiels: Hi from Sona and Mona - Totally Tiels

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi from Sona and Mona Introducing Sona, Mona - our first 2 cockatiels and ourselves

#1 User is offline   newTielOwner 

• Egg
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationIndia
  • tielskept:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 11:41 PM

Hello to all members of the forum from Sona and Mona, our first 2 cockatiels. We brought them a month ago, fully weaned, healthy, active and playful. And it did not took us (me and my wife) any time to fall in love with them. We love to play with them. We have not done DNA testing on them so have no idea about their gender. Since these 2 are our first cockatiels, I'd like to know learn more about them through experience and with experienced folks on this forum. Warm greetings!

Attached File(s)

#2 User is offline   Kathyb 

• Egg
  • Pip
  • Group: Members
  • LocationJacksonville
  • tielskept:

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:24 AM

View PostnewTielOwner, on 26 December 2015 - 09:11 AM, said:

Hello to all members of the forum from Sona and Mona, our first 2 cockatiels. We brought them a month ago, fully weaned, healthy, active and playful. And it did not took us (me and my wife) any time to fall in love with them. We love to play with them. We have not done DNA testing on them so have no idea about their gender. Since these 2 are our first cockatiels, I'd like to know learn more about them through experience and with experienced folks on this forum. Warm greetings!

Hi there, my name is Kathy , I have two girls that look like yours 😀 Hope to catch you around here.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users