Totally Tiels: Totally Tiels -> Kyle's Blog

Subscribe to Kyle's Blog        RSS Feed

Wow STILL no hatching action......

Icon 2 Comments
So it has been 3 days since the due date July 1 for my birds to hatch. Three were supposed to hatch that day, but none did. I think they didn't hatch because the mom skipped a whole night incubating them, or they could just be late.. Well i am expecting one to hatch today or tomorrow, that i think was thoroughly incubated on. I hope at-least...

Again another Entry...... June 19

Icon 3 Comments
Polly again laid another egg she probably laid it yesterday night. Hmmmm.... i hope she stops soon.

NEW ENTRY June 15

Icon Leave Comment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW ENTRY June 15
thanks to everyone.
My Cockatiel laid another egg,wow, it was 2 days late i hope everything is fine. I thought i would get off with only three. I guess nature could really be unpredictable.

My bird family will hopefully be on its way!

Icon 3 Comments
OK so I will be starting a blog entry.....
June 13
My birds first egg came out on Monday night 7, her second on Wednesday 9 night, her third one during Friday 11 night and now I am expecting one today on Sunday night......

My birds seem to love being in their nesting box. They seem much more calm and happy. My Cockatiel hen seems to be in there...

Page 1 of 1

February 2018

M T W T F S S
19 20 2122232425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments